Monday Night Bible Study: Spring Study 2018
by John Ortberg
In the six-session series John Ortberg will take us on an exploration of the soul from the perspective of someone who has struggled to understand and care for his own soul. Ortberg shares his honest, funny, moving, insightful and tender journey with you so that you can better care for your own soul. Your soul's resting place is in God, and Ortberg wants to take you to that home.
Study guides will be available to purchase for $10, and we encourage each of you to have one (or share with a spouse). The six sessions include:
- January 22 – What is the Soul?
- February 5 – The Struggle of the Soul
--- BREAK FOR LENT ---
- April 9 – What the Soul Needs
- April 23 – The Practice of Grace
- May 7 – The Practice of Gratitude
- May 21 – The Practice of Growth
Even though the first class met the end of January, we still welcome you to join us. Our group meets on Monday evenings from 7 to 9pm in Hebrews’ Café.