Pray -N- Play Kids - 2018/19
Building blocks open up a child to the wondrous power of creative discovery, small motor development, and physical dexterity -- all through the simple act of play!
Pray and Play Kids provides children ages 0-5 with building blocks for life through interactive play.
- BLOCK ONE: Building for Reading and Writing
- BLOCK TWO: Building Faith
- BLOCK THREE: Building Other Basic Skills
Let Pray and Play Kids help you and your child access the building blocks for a creative and faith-filled life.
We meet on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month from 9:30 to 11:15 at Christus Victor for free play, prayer, Bible story time, singing, and rhymes. Children 0-5 years old are welcome with their caregiver. Please bring your own snack each week.
Pray -n- Play meets on these dates:
- September 25
- October 9, 23, & 30 (Fall Fest/Halloween Party)
- November 13 & 27
- December 11
- January 8,22, & 29 (Special Event)
- February 12 (Valentine's Party) & 26
- March 12
- April 9 & 23
- May 14 & 21 (Final Potluck and Carnival)
Cost is FREE!
Pray and Play Kids is led by Amy Cady
Please do not hesitate to contact her with questions or comments.
Pray and Play Kids welcomes all, utilizes a variety of teaching methods, and values child/caregiver time spent together.