A 3-Year Youth Ministry Experience helping equip students to say YES to God who said YES to them in their baptism.
for 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students
Confirmation Meets Wednesday Evenings:
6:00 - 6:30pm Concession Stand & Fellowship
6:30 - 8:00pmConfirmation & Small Groups
The curriculum for the 2017-18 Confirmation year will focus on the Bible.
Expectations: Every student in Confirmation must...
- Participate in service projects
- Assist in worship with their small groups during Lent
- Attend Confirmation class on a weekly basis
- Complete at least 15 sermon notes for the year
- Participate in a retreat at least once during the 3 years
The Confirmation program culminates as the 8 grade students affirm their baptism during a worship service on a Sunday in May.
To Support the ministry, we ask the families to make a donation of $35 per student every year to help cover the many costs associated with this ministry. Additional donations to the ministry are gratefully accepted. No student will be turned away and friends are always welcome.